Escape to Brittany

A lovely little getaway in Berrien, in the heart of the 'Parc RĂ©gional D'Amorique'.This lovely little house used to be a shop! Now rescued from more than thirty years in derelict condition it awaits your stay!....contact me for details and prices

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Val and her husband Pete live in North Cornwall having moved from the Blackdown Hills in Somerset in 2013 with 4 dogs a variety of hens and lots of sheep! We grow 60% of our veg and fruit. The children have all left home and we are now semi retired.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

We will be going over to Berrien in July for a week..............really looking forward to going! The highlight as far as I am concerned will be meeting up with some of the wonderful people I have met on 2 forums where people can chat and/or get help and advice about living in Brittany!
These forums are Anglo Info Bretagne and the amazing and very funny Brittany Friends
Some of the advice I have received and help offered has saved me a fortune in money and also made me laugh so much when a bit down. Check it out and smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home